IDFC Arbitrage Fund
An open ended scheme investing in arbitrage opportunities
Buying in one market and selling in another simultaneously to take advantage of a temporary price differential is called arbitrage.
For instance, if you could buy A in Gujarat at `100 and sell it in Mumbai simultaneously at `101, you could make `1 profit at very low risk. This opportunity arises out of market inefficiency and is the basis of every arbitrage trade.
- Min Investment 100
- Min SIP Amount 100
- Exit Load0.0025%
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- To generate low volatility returns over short to medium term.
- Investments predominantly in arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivative segments of the equity markets with balance exposure in debt and money market instruments.
Scheme is suitable for goals with a horizon of 5+ years, 3-5 years, 1-3 years, upto 1 year
Benchmark : Nifty 50 Arbitrage IndexAlternate Benchmark : Nifty 50 TRI
Value of 10,000 invested in IDFC Arbitrage Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
IDFC Arbitrage Fund - Regular Plan - GrowthValue:10,589.22
Nifty 50 Arbitrage Index #Value:10,526.57
Nifty 50 TRI ##Value:8,185.09
|Scheme Names||CAGR Returns (%)||Current value of Investment of 10,000|
|1 year||3 year||5 year||21/12/2006 Since inception||1 year||3 year||5 year||21/12/2006 Since inception|
|IDFC Arbitrage Fund - Regular Plan - Growth||5.88||6.10||6.15||7.05||10,589.22||11,944.26||13,480.81||24,982.5|
|Nifty 50 Arbitrage Index #||5.25||5.24||5.53||0.00||10,526.57||11,657.66||13,091.78||0|
|Nifty 50 TRI ##||-18.10||1.28||3.93||8.36||8,185.09||10,389.98||12,126.11||29,418.06|
|# Scheme Benchmark | ## Scheme Alternate Benchmark|
This fund is managed by Arpit Kapoor (w.e.f 01/03/2017 ), Yogik Pitti (w.e.f 27/06/2013 ), Harshal Joshi (w.e.f 20/10/2016 )
*Performance based on NAV as on 04/06/2020.
View fund performance of other funds managed by Arpit Kapoor, Yogik Pitti, Harshal Joshi
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Regular and Direct Plans have different expense structure. Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses, commission expenses etc.
- Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 12 months from date of investment^): 10%*#
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: 15%*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 10%*
- Other than Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 36 months from date of investment): 20% with indexation*
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: As per income tax slab*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 25%*
#LTCG exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 on transfer of units of equity oriented mutual fund would be taxable at the rate of 10%
(plus applicable surcharge and education cesses) subject to payment of securities transaction tax at the time of transfer.
*These rates will further increase by applicable surcharge and education cess
The information provided above is as per prevailing taxation laws and applicable to Individuals who are Residents in India respectively.
^Securities transaction tax (STT) will be deducted on equity funds at the time of redemption and switch to the other schemes.
Dividend HistoryDividend History
|Record Date||/ Unit||NAV|