IDFC Core Equity Fund
Large and Mid Cap Fund - An open ended equity scheme investing in both large cap and mid cap stocks
A diversified equity fund with a large and mid cap bias. The focus of the fund is to build a portfolio of Quality companies while being cognizant of the relative valuation.
- Min Investment 5,000
- Min SIP Amount 100
- Exit Load0.01%1% if redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment. (w.e.f. 10th May 2016)
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- To create wealth over long term.
- Investment predominantly in equity and equity related instruments in large and mid-cap companies.
Scheme is suitable for goals with a horizon of 5+ years
Benchmark : S&P BSE 200Alternate Benchmark : Nifty 50 TRI
He has been associated with IDFC AMC since February 2016 and is responsible for overall equity fund management. He has prior experience of over 29 years in UTI AMC and Sundaram AMC.
He is managing this fund since 30/04/2016
Value of 10,000 invested in IDFC Core Equity Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
IDFC Core Equity Fund - Regular Plan - GrowthValue:7,020.67
Nifty LargeMidcap 250 Index TRI #Value:7,251.87
Nifty 50 TRI ##Value:7,497.57
|Scheme Names||CAGR Returns (%)||Current value of Investment of 10,000|
|1 year||3 year||5 year||09/08/2005 Since inception||1 year||3 year||5 year||09/08/2005 Since inception|
|IDFC Core Equity Fund - Regular Plan - Growth||-29.73||-6.30||-0.29||8.25||7,020.67||8,223.79||9,857.31||31,930|
|Nifty LargeMidcap 250 Index TRI #||-27.29||-3.99||1.92||10.85||7,251.87||8,848.26||10,998.96||45,218.06|
|Nifty 50 TRI ##||-24.85||-0.81||1.56||10.72||7,497.57||9,757.36||10,806.7||44,486.31|
|# Scheme Benchmark | ## Scheme Alternate Benchmark|
This fund is managed by Anoop Bhaskar (w.e.f 30/04/2016 )
*Performance based on NAV as on 03/04/2020.
View fund performance of other funds managed by Anoop Bhaskar
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Regular and Direct Plans have different expense structure. Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses, commission expenses etc.
- Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 12 months from date of investment^): 10%*#
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: 15%*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 10%*
- Other than Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 36 months from date of investment): 20% with indexation*
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: As per income tax slab*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 25%*
#LTCG exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 on transfer of units of equity oriented mutual fund would be taxable at the rate of 10%
(plus applicable surcharge and education cesses) subject to payment of securities transaction tax at the time of transfer.
*These rates will further increase by applicable surcharge and education cess
The information provided above is as per prevailing taxation laws and applicable to Individuals who are Residents in India respectively.
^Securities transaction tax (STT) will be deducted on equity funds at the time of redemption and switch to the other schemes.
Dividend HistoryDividend History
|Record Date||/ Unit||NAV|
More about IDFC Core Equity Fund