IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund
An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
The Fund seeks to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equities and equity linked securities within the small cap segment.
- Min Investment 5,000
- Min SIP Amount 100
- Exit Load0.01%
1% if redeemed/switched out within 1 year from the date of allotment
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- To create wealth over long term.
- Investment in equity and equity related instruments of small cap companies
Scheme is suitable for goals with a horizon of 5+ years
Benchmark : S&P BSE 250 SmallCap TRIAlternate Benchmark : Nifty 50 TRI
He has been associated with IDFC AMC since February 2016 and is responsible for overall equity fund management. He has prior experience of over 29 years in UTI AMC and Sundaram AMC.
He is managing this fund since 25/02/2020
This fund is managed by Anoop Bhaskar (w.e.f 25/02/2020 )
*Performance based on NAV as on .
View fund performance of other funds managed by Anoop Bhaskar
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Regular and Direct Plans have different expense structure. Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses, commission expenses etc.
- Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 12 months from date of investment^): 10%*#
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: 15%*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 10%*
- Other than Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 36 months from date of investment): 20% with indexation*
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: As per income tax slab*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 25%*
#LTCG exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 on transfer of units of equity oriented mutual fund would be taxable at the rate of 10%
(plus applicable surcharge and education cesses) subject to payment of securities transaction tax at the time of transfer.
*These rates will further increase by applicable surcharge and education cess
The information provided above is as per prevailing taxation laws and applicable to Individuals who are Residents in India respectively.
^Securities transaction tax (STT) will be deducted on equity funds at the time of redemption and switch to the other schemes.
|Record Date||/ Unit||NAV|
No Data Available!
More about IDFC Emerging Businesses Fund