IDFC Multi Cap Fund
Multi Cap Fund - An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap mid cap small cap stocks
A low beta fund across large, mid and small cap segments. The portfolio stock selection focuses on Market Share gain, value migration and operating leverage.
- Min Investment 10,000
- Min SIP Amount 100
- Exit Load0.01%1.00% if redeemed before 365 days from the date of allotment. (w.e.f. 1st September, 2009)
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- To create wealth over long term.
- Investment predominantly in equity and equity related instruments across market capitalisation.
Scheme is suitable for goals with a horizon of 5+ years
Benchmark : S&P BSE 500Alternate Benchmark : Nifty 50 TRI
He has been associated with IDFC AMC since February 2016 and is responsible for overall equity fund management. He has prior experience of over 29 years in UTI AMC and Sundaram AMC.
He is managing this fund since 30/04/2016
Value of 10,000 invested in IDFC Multi Cap Fund - Regular Plan - Growth
IDFC Multi Cap Fund - Regular Plan - GrowthValue:10,758.49
S&P BSE 500 TRI #Value:10,898.22
Nifty 50 TRI ##Value:11,347.65
|Scheme Names||CAGR Returns (%)||Current value of Investment of 10,000|
|1 year||3 year||5 year||28/09/2005 Since inception||1 year||3 year||5 year||28/09/2005 Since inception|
|IDFC Multi Cap Fund - Regular Plan - Growth||7.58||10.65||7.38||17.21||10,758.49||13,551.37||14,279.06||96,310|
|S&P BSE 500 TRI #||8.98||13.75||9.23||0.00||10,898.22||14,724.95||15,552.65||0|
|Nifty 50 TRI ##||13.48||15.63||9.38||12.80||11,347.65||15,467.78||15,661.02||55,767.29|
|# Scheme Benchmark | ## Scheme Alternate Benchmark|
This fund is managed by Anoop Bhaskar (w.e.f 30/04/2016 )
*Performance based on NAV as on 24/01/2020.
View fund performance of other funds managed by Anoop Bhaskar
Past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
Regular and Direct Plans have different expense structure. Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses, commission expenses etc.
- Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 12 months from date of investment^): 10%*#
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: 15%*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 10%*
- Other than Equity oriented mutual funds - Long Term Capital Gains Tax (holding period is 36 months from date of investment): 20% with indexation*
- Short Term capital Gains Tax: As per income tax slab*
- Dividend Distribution Tax: 25%*
#LTCG exceeding Rs. 1,00,000 on transfer of units of equity oriented mutual fund would be taxable at the rate of 10%
(plus applicable surcharge and education cesses) subject to payment of securities transaction tax at the time of transfer.
*These rates will further increase by applicable surcharge and education cess
The information provided above is as per prevailing taxation laws and applicable to Individuals who are Residents in India respectively.
^Securities transaction tax (STT) will be deducted on equity funds at the time of redemption and switch to the other schemes.
Dividend HistoryDividend History
|Record Date||/ Unit||NAV|
More about IDFC Multi Cap Fund