- Register for e-Mandate
- Updation of PAN
- Online Aadhaar based E-KYC
- FATCA/CRS and Supplementary KYC Submission
- Track Unclaimed IDCW#
- 15G/15H forms
- Request for Account Statement
- Request for Update Contact Details
- Update IFSC code
- Change of Bank Mandate
- Registration for NAV Alerts
- Subscribe for E-Statement
- Scheme Code Search
- Mandate Cancellation
Investors are advised to Cancel OTMs after first viewing the underlying active SIP transactions and then taking an action(Cancel/Pause) on each of the SIP transactions
- OTM will be eligible for cancellation only if all the underlying active SIP transactions are cancelled.
- OTM will not be eligible for cancellation if any/ all the underlying active SIP transactions are paused.
- OTM will not be eligible for cancellation if a few of the underlying active SIP transactions are cancelled while the others are paused.
- The screen will not display such OTMs registered with other online channels or exchanges.